Friday, May 01, 2009

work is getting better now, coz more slack. hope it can maintain like this or better. HAHA.

attended a fire safety prevention talk, which total disgust me out becoz of the case studies, videos and etc. the talk was just right before lunch, luckily it didnt kill my appetite. i totally regret attending that talk. shld have enjoy my time in the office instead.
see open le, but made me like heck care of everything. good or bad. pls tell me.

lunch was great today. the manager brought us (interns) out for lunch. had pasta then went to a cake shop. n they brought us to go see monkey but i cant see any aft they drive one round. HAHA.
total slackness. 1.5hr passed like this. HEHE.
y are ppl so busy, but im like quite free other than working.

aft work was dinner with sister at ehub as usual.
LONG WKEND IS HERE. juz pray hard that i wont b called back to work. pray super hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment