Thursday, May 21, 2009

time flies today.
in a moment time, its 6pm n knocked off frm work le.

im getting faster in doin feedback. shiok. HAHA. half an hr for ard 7feedbacks. haha!

i tink everyone is scared when see an email by me, like what albert say, so scared to see my email. but true lah, most of the time i sent out email, i tink more than 80% is not so-good-things? HAHA.

PEACE pls!


it was like so super hot n sunny one moment,
then raining so heavily the next moment.
weird weather.


anyway this wk de lunch all like not very nice de. dun really like it.
sad. bad food = bad day. haha.


my sandal died on me again. suay or what?
haha speechless le.
ever since SIP starts duno broke how many of it le. HAHAHAHA.

tell me that im needed.

tml's fri, like duh. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment