Sunday, May 17, 2009

one wk past, means one more wk down for SIP! haha.
nothing much to blog about recently, everyday is just work n work.
but i like this wk the most. haha. coz of the work, shun shun li li arh! haha.


i finally able to play my ds thnx to john who helped me. haha.
that time i bought my ds n i tink less than 2 months or so, then my ds juz dun work.
but now..hehe shiok.

now with my ds, the journey to work is not sleeping in the train but playing thru journey. hehe.




anyway fri was down to bugis to meet the co ppl for steamboat session.
mad, sharon, jordon, eng.
fried man tou was of loves~

at the end, engchun start the 'trend' of putting the veggie on teeth n everyone was asked to do it to. it was super unglam lah OMG.

photos taken frm sharon as below. HAHA.

OMG! haha.


the most ulitmate one!! haha.




sat classroom session was boring. sian. oops=x
then to ehub with eng jor n sharon for the usual things.
HA!


i managed to get my slp back. slp till 1pm is shiok. haha. back to my things.





life-less life is leading me through~

No comments:

Post a Comment