Monday, September 15, 2008

these few days or shld i say holis till now, had been CO-ing. HAHA. bcoz of event n performance.
other than that, is maple. HAHA. though its like standard things to do almost everyday but i like it. haha.

though its like only 2wk plus of holis are over, but it seems quite long le. maybe bcoz of pack schedule filled with activities that we had, mainly with co ppl. HAHA. did quite a lot of things with them, n its fun! haha.

i dun wan holis to end. (is it still early to say so?hehe)

anyway had pracs for the performance @ esplanade on wed n thurs. woosh.




i feel that i had missed out so much. there is unknown disappointment in me. sometimes its just so hurtful or shld i say unfair. I DUNO! i just dont feel good now.
(dont worry(if anyone do), i will b alright de, just want to fa xie only.)



i miss shirley's ass. (SHIRLEY I BLOG IT LE!) haha. =p




please tell me that im just seeing things.
please dont let me fall deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment