Thursday, September 25, 2008

meet up with my dear LOVER SHIRLEY today!!
like finallie? HAHA.

went to plaza sing 1st to get somthings frm shining. HEHE. THNX GAL!

then to bugis for shopping. bought a bag for my sis, and i bought myself sandals n shoe. hehe.

then to marina sq to makan at the hongkong cafe there. nice food n chat with shirley. always have things to share with this girl de.

after eating, is slacking with her at the steps there where there are more talks n sharing.


all photos credit to SHIRLEY LIN!=)

today saw JORDON, JUNXIAN n YOLANDE at diff places. haha.

anyway this girl is helping me to make new blogskin. so nice of her!!!
love this girl lots! haha. coz i know she loves me too! =p
how could i dont. hehe.



tml F1 le. n still I FEEL SO SIAN FOR IT!
oh man.

have to start waking up early in the morning for consecutive 3 days le. torture!
quick let these 3 days pass fast fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment