Friday, September 19, 2008

ESPLANADE PERFORMANCE FINALLY OVER!
YAY!!

total had 4 performances in esplanade in 2 days. wed n thurs. overall its quite ok. i think thru this event, im closer to co ppl esp plucked strings de. HAHA.

anyway plucked strings ppl are so gossipy. HAHA always have things to say. esp ENGCHUN that ultimate stalker with all the 'tui' thing. he takes photo everywhere. OOPS=x

n today is so my suay day. first, while eating donut, i got choco on my hair, pants n shirt. then while eating with some co ppl at pizzahut. the source then strain my shirt. after which at TP i slip n fall into the koi pond. my leg got in n my pants got wet. i think some ppl will juz think i 'forever falling'. HAHA.

but i reallie very suay and so embarrassing can!


anyway i shld b more free now le. YAYness. HAHA.


n i will upload the esplanade photos when i got it. HAHA. so ppl pls send me yea if there is any. HEHE. THNX 1st.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment