Saturday, March 10, 2007

ysd after work..i went parkway to makan lunch 1st..b4 i go back cchms to c my dear ruan-ers..haha..i went water rise 2 haf lunch alone..im so lonely sia..waited quite long for e food 2 b served up..i tink i ate quite fast lah..coz its like veri weird eating alone..so i quickly finish my food then i went giant to buy some snacks for my juniors..after that i go cch..as i walked in..its like so dam hot sia..i was perspiring like hell..haha..aniwae after i reach sch..saw my dear juniors..but its like veri few of them around only..then stay there until their prac end..haha.

after that i went back home 1st b4 i go for the finding nemo at SIS there..i haf e free complimentary tickets frm sistic..this is e 1st comp tickets i haf ever since working there..haha..aniwae each of us haf 2 tixs..i went 2 watch wif my sis..e youngest 1..aniwae at 1st i feel like it will b quite boring..but it turns out to be nt bad sia..e skating is quite nice..i love e part when e sch of fishes dance that time..its veri nice..haha..n oso there is 1 part when e so-call fireworks started..its veri bright sia..haha..overall e whole event was quite nice lah..haha.

then 2dae work half day..2dae wasnt a veri gd day..its juz make me feel that mayb quitting soon wasnt such a bad choice i made sia..haiz..something juz keep bothering me sia.,haiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment