Saturday, March 17, 2007

my throat so pain sia!!

2dae is my last dae of work le..so sad sia..somehow i will miss the place..but oso quite happie lah..coz i can start enjoy myself le..haha..but im now worryin that i will b veri bored without workin..actuallie i haf thought of doin wat..but i scared i wont b able 2 complete..so i shall nt sae bout it until i completed them..haha.

aniwae recently calls r like keep coming in..dat is y my throat hurts so much sia..esp on thurs is i didnt remember e day wrongly..that day arh..e calls r coming non-stop..reallie didnt stop at all..its like most of the time over 10 calls r waiting..n e system is so slow loh..dat dae is a torturin day..but 1 thing gd is that e dae passes veri fast..mayb bcoz we r workin n workin non-stop..haha.

i shall rest now..my nose is block..so xing ku sia..haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment