Tuesday, March 06, 2007

2dae is the day le..haiz..still i did not manage 2 get in my 1st choice..i got in my 2nd choice which is tp's leisure n resort management..im still so sad..haiz.

aniwae 2dae at work..there is a lot of ppl coming for work 2dae..tink they haf asked too many ppl 2 come le..its like there are sort of desk for the ppl..n i was made to sit at the veri back..luckily there is some1 there 2 acompany me..haha..aniwae e calls coming in is like usual..still as many..but it is much more relaxing than e previous morning.

recently its like so gd loh..we might haf e complimentary ticket 2 disney on ice- finding nemo..yay..haha..but nt confirm yet..n oso there is comp tickets to the crystal mirror as well..haha.

can any1 tell me who is in the same course as me..im so lonely=p.

No comments:

Post a Comment