Monday, February 04, 2013

Happy 2013

As inspired by Ah Lin, I shall start blogging again! (I know I had said to many many times, but I shall still say it) =p

Anyway first thing first.
I'm officially employed. I am starting my working life SOON.
Feeling rather scared and nervous.
Not very sure if this is what I want, but since I have already sign the appointment letter with this company, I shall put my heart in this company.

A new chapter is beginning.. with some excitement, some nervousness.
All the best to me!

Next thing, I have a new 'partner (bf)'. And he is....


 MEXICO!!
Can call him Mexi! haha!
He is a grumpy one. But I still love him.

And Mexi with his new clothes made by my sis!

So cute right!




I shall find time to talk bout my seoul trip! Its a nice trip despite of the cold weather!

1 comment:

  1. WAH WAH WAH! INSPIRED BY ME LEHH!!! CONT BLOGGING HOR! IF NOT, I GOT NO BLOGS TO STALK =/

    ReplyDelete