Friday, February 08, 2013

어떻게...

After having some chatting with some friends, I'm getting more worried about my future, mainly job issue.

Till now, I'm still wondering if I had made a right choose in choosing this job.
I have yet to see where will I be, how far can I go.
So many uncertainties, so unsure of it.
Don't know is it because of worrying too much, my pimples start popping out. =(

So many hints of unluckiness since the beginning of the year. Sick so many times and even on my birthday itself. Praying that all these are 假象.


"Fear comes from uncertainty. When we are absolutely certain, whether of our worth or worthlessness, we are almost impervious to fear. " William Congreve

2 comments:

  1. 既然接受了,就好好做吧!先拿它的IATA文凭再说!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete