Sunday, May 02, 2010

i still believe mr luck is still very far away from me...

Had my first job since the start of holidays till now.
got my 1st pay too.
was doing ushering jobs for 3 concerts today.
worked frm 12 plus to 10 plus.
and i had been tearing the tickets for these 3 shows.
super super tiring, as in my legs.


then was taking circle line with the ppl working.
then me shihui n lihyee stopped at eunos.
bought some food frm the 7/11.
then we sit outside the train station and had our cold sandwiches.
yums. =)


these 2 girls are so nice to accompany me to wait for bus 13.
board the 2nd last bus. n reach home tired! haha.

have to wake up in the morning again tml. tired!
sense no importance of my existence, shall lead my own life now, and not be affected by them. 
so bye.

i still remember, "it already happen, and things will never be the same".
i had tried many times to make it the same.
but yes, i failed and i give up now. so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment