Sunday, May 30, 2010

21MAY:
THE GRADUATION DAY! HEHE!

suppose to report at 8.30am. but my alarm juz died on me, and only woke up at 7.45.
hehe!

mummy is so nice to buy me this graduation bear. HEHE!


then reached tp, registered and had our graduation ceremony.
speeches by few ppl. then had our cert! hehe!
was lucky that oli was sitting beside me! hehe!

aft that was photo taking time, but didnt take much.



oh! thnx fayanne for the gift! =)


officially graduated frm TP.
definitely lots of misses!
DEAREST FRIENDS & PROJECT MATES!
SHIRLEY (my dearest lover), CINDY(yo fling!), CARMEN(jellybean babe), HUIMIN(les partner), JUNJUN, PIAOXUE(ah piao!), OLIVIA(oli oli), LINDA(lindy), NINGZHI, KELVIN(kelvin li), n more!

3 years' worth of fun & learning.
SSM, TAS, SIP, projects, n etc, woosh!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment