Monday, March 22, 2010

shall update bout prom!

wed was the day.
shirley n cindy came over my house and we start preparing ourselves for the prom.
cindy is the stylist for the day, help us with makeup, hair, n nails. HAHA! THNX!
and in between, we went to hk cafe near my house for some food.
still in the midst of making ourselves look good! HAHA!

aft which peiling came n we went to the prom driving my mum's car.
of course, im not the driver. cindy drove us! HAHA!


the rest will b some photos taken:

the proj grp mates for the last sem=)

beloved baobei jellybean!

my dearest les~ hehe!

love these girls!!!

lindy~ hehe=p

oli oli oli~

wanting taken with wanting~ HAHHA!

with jessica! haha

with PIAO~ hehe

with JUN JUN! haha

ruth! =)

the prom queen, the minni mouse! haha

the prom king! HAHA!

oh! i have won this bottle of wine during the lucky draw, arent i lucky? HAH!
my 1st time winning something though. HAHA!

all of the lrm-ers with the lects~

the prom was quite fun. HAHA!

aft which head to supper club, where most of the ppl are lrm-ers.
the place wasnt really good. was warm!
then headed home with shir n cindy who came over my house to stay overnight.
enjoy myself in this event, credit to the organisers for this event!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment