Thursday, August 20, 2009

they say that the more you sleep, you can better lose weight,
but they also say the more you sleep, the higher chance of getting aids.
so we should sleep more or not?


anyway i have been slacking my time off n i love my slacking time. HEHE!

tues was back to tp in the MORNING to do some co things. then lunch at mensa.
it have been long since i last ate at tp. think the last time was march or april. HAHA!
then was to mac with weilin. she study and i read my story book. HAH!

after that was to eastpoint to meet cheryl for repairing of phone.
oh n i shall officially ignore my phone. those who know what happen to my phone will know why lah.
then dinner with her at 18 chef (or something similar to that name) for cheese baked rice as recommended by my sis. its not bad n worth the money! HEHE!


wed was total slackness.
meet sharon n mad for mac lunch. then mad went for lesson n we went to walk walk.
then we went to coffee bean and start planning our 3 days genting trip. and with this, 2-3hrs juz fly away. then was to library n then dinner at niwa sushi when jordon came. NICE.
then eng came n we went mac (again). i have been goin to mac for like almost everyday. scary.
anyway to think, me n sharon have spent about 8hrs in tamp. WOOSH!


today i finally get to rest at home for the whole day. but goin to research for the taiwan trip.
the budget is calling me.
~researching in progress~

No comments:

Post a Comment