Saturday, August 15, 2009

being a kiasu person, im trying to book my driving lessons through online.
but apparently it is very slow!!!!
maybe there are also many ppl like me bah, causing the heavy traffic.
so decided to blog while waiting.


anyway im always quite lazy, but duno why today noon,
i was at parkway and have decided to join in the long queue at mac to da pao my mcspicy meal
ate the shaker fries and i realise this is my first time having it ever since it started.
HAHA!


went to meet mad weilin eng sharon n jor at eastpoint today.
1st time that the 6 of us meet at eastpoint though we always go there.
arcade time! but mainly DDR. then was dinner.
discuss bout our trip over desserts and we all are so excited bout it!


yesh! i finally get to the page i want le.
back to my booking.

No comments:

Post a Comment