Thursday, July 30, 2009

getting on my nerves bcoz of ____.



ysd aft work was to candy empire with mark.
bought lots n shiok! haha.
n went popeyes. nice nice~



you can just ignore the nxt para. its just complaining, just to fa xie.

work was getting bad?
i was asked to do all the things, n everything also asked me.
then i answer le, they also dun believe me.
rather pissed off.
its like if they doubt my answer, maybe they shldnt have asked me.
and its like things frm membership to feedback to HR, want me to do all but not like i will know it all.
esp membership, i just started to really know it since starting of this month only.
HAIZ!


recently i like to complain a lot, so pls pardon me.



i kind of regret that i agree to extend for another week of work.
i dun wan to do all those things! haiz!

No comments:

Post a Comment