Wednesday, July 01, 2009

DEPRESS DEPRESS N STILL DEPRESS!

im afraid of my work now.
work was usual sian-ness, doing all the things which i dont like at all.
n the part-time gal is still not coming, im so worried. haiz!



i have no motivation in doing anything now, regardless whether is at work or off work. NOTHING.
super super low.
sleeping is the thing i like now.


i wonder who are the true real friends, friends come come go go.
i feel the changes even with the real close ones.
a lot of unfamilar, i duno. it is my problem i guess.
dont ask me what happen, nobody will know coz me myself also got no idea. juz really down.
passing my days just for the sake of passing my days.



juz let me blabber nonsense here, it make me feel better.
if u dont like, juz kindly close this window.


30 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment