Friday, April 24, 2009

ysd was off day n went back to tp for co. watch their performance n help to tend the booth.
after which was to ehub dinner @ fish n co n movie.
17 AGAIN.
the movie was not bad. hehe. then was to the usual arcade.
the assurance given cannot overpower the insecurity i have. i know im greedy.
im not trying to achieve any more. given up. forget it.


today work was creepy. my com screen keep jumping and the mouse is like keep clicking on its on. cant stop it. then i immediately restart my com. then i go check my hp and its shut down while i juz charge it ysd. the battery flat. weird n creepy. YUCKS.


the weather recently is so warm. totally hate it.
n my colleague was super hot so she turn the aircon like to 18 degrees. its like freezing inside the room. so when i step out its so warm, n step in, it so cold. tink i will get sick soon going like this. HAHA.



my blog getting more dead n boring i tink. but wat to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment