Saturday, April 11, 2009

SUAY SUAY SUAY SUAY!
my sandal snapped on me ysd while knocked off frm work, luckily i have my slipper with me.
today i juz lost my ezlink card.
SERIOUSLY i never have this suay before which till now for few wks. n is consecutively having suay things happen.
im so so so sad, so pls dont suan me anymore.



anyway thurs aft work was dating with SHIRLEY. all the gossips n chat bout company n all were really great. n we confessed. its really so good to have her ard. i told her that, luckily i got her in poly, if not duno how poly life will be. =)


today public holiday. IT WAS SO COOOOOL! haha. catch a movie with mad jor n eng. watch KNOWING. quite ok lah, except for all the disater scenes, super scary. then dinner, acarde n etc at ehub.



ever since aft concert, i never have good things happen to me, instead i have so much suay things happen on me. few fall downs, mistakes at work, super heavy workload, scoldings, sadness, snapped shoes, lost ezlink. WAH!

seriously i have been trying not to think bout those, but like one thing happens aft the other, dun wan to think also tough.
this year is seriously a super bad year up to now.
if i go on, will b more n more bad things i will blog.
END.

No comments:

Post a Comment