Monday, July 09, 2007

yee teng will be my heart
weilin will be my eyes
j_____ will be my skin.

so cool rite..i came up with this when eating with weilin that time..haha..interestin yea..haha..but is like i gao les liddat..haha.

anyway this mornin i waited for the bus 15 like for so long..20 mins plus plus..then the bus also veri crowded sia..then there is this woman who like stand very close to me lah..like stickin to me liao..then i was quite late in meeting them..oops..ps sia..hehe.

CO was fun 2dae because it ended early 2dae..1hr earlier loh..shiok sia..haha..

going to meet yeeteng some day in this wk..yay..i so happy sia..haha..very long didnt c her n chat with her le..i got a lot of thing to chat her yea..haha..hopefully i can meet her on thurs lah..hehe..anticipating.


FF:
The Bible, the world's best-selling book, is also the world's most shoplifted book.
this is interesting..haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment