Monday, August 07, 2006

ysd spent almost e whole dae out wif my family..haha..quite fun lah..1st went somewhere near my hse 2 eat chcken rice again..but dis time still got duck..haha..after dat went 2 buy durians den go my ahma hse 2 eat..didnt eat a lot coz i tink those r quite bitter leh..after dat went bedok sheng shiong dere..coz my ahma wan 2 buy some ingredient for makin kueys..haha..den before bringin my ahma home we..went 2 my father's office fer a while.

den after dat went my uncle's shop 2 give him something..den went home 2 put some things 1st..after dat went bugis street dere n walk walk..walk fer veri long lah..but didnt buy anithing much..after dat makan dere..n go home liao..ysd reallie went many place..so fun..haha.

aniwae 2dae is such a long dae loh..veri bored sia..2 bio lesson..2 chem lesson..sian..den 2dae e pe play soccer..which is so funnie lah..haha..den ss lesson is like everybody so dam tired..all drop down..haha..den juz now after sch went my ahma hse 2 makan dinner..n shun bian c e baby..so cute loh..haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment