Sunday, August 27, 2006

gotten frm jocelyn's blog.


1. put your music player/itunes/ipod on shuffle.
2. press fastforward for each question.
3. use the song title as answers to the question.

how am i feeling today?
zai mei bian-wang li hong

will i get far in life?
qian shou-zhang shan wei

how do my friends see me?
kissy-mi xue wei qi (errr...)

will i get married?
kiss goodbye-wang li hong (so what does this mean?..hmm)

what is my best friend's theme song?
guo min-yang cheng ling (dont seem 2 be.)

what is the story of my life?
fixing a broken heart-Indecent Obsession

what is/was high school like?
Cappuccino-elva

how can i get ahead in life?
qiang sheng-5566

what is the best thing about me?
bu shu-cheng yi xun (lol.)

what is today going to be like?
shou fang kai-lee sheng jie (??)

what is in store for this weekend?
my happy ending-avril lavigne

what song best describe my parents?
ke xi bu shi ni-liang jing ru (hmm...)

to describe my grandparents?
wa sha bi-5566 (lol)

how is my life going?
lucky-Britney Spears (LOL)

how does the world see me?
looking throught the eyes of love (??)

will i have a happy life?
zai jian-li jiu ze (ohhhh)

what so my friend really think of me?
zui bu qu-wu ke qun (ehhh)

do people secretly lust after me?
zhu kuang wan can-cao ge

how can i make myself happy?
bad day-Daniel Powter (wat shld dis mean?)

what should i do with my life?
mu dan jiang-na qun ma ma

will i ever have children?
ting bu dong mei guan xi-jj lin jun jie

thats e end..quite fun playin with this..haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment