Wednesday, May 18, 2011

my 1000th post:

i shall do some reflections:
1. Is it really true that everything is my fault? i really got no idea.
everything seems to be as if im the one in wrong always.
2. Its me who caused all these issues to rise?
y do i always feel indifferent?
3. Very little people care and hear me. Very few people who notice and remember me.
So there is something wrong with me? not being heard, bothered, noticed and remembered.
4. I admit that i have problems in me. Unhappy with certain things.
But everyone have their likes & dislikes, tolerances & not.
I only 对事不对人. Showing out is my bad?
5. I mentioned things here, not because i want to let people know about these.
this is just my channel of venting, and rambling. should i be deprive of it?

conclusion:
the root to these is my attitutde.
i should change myself.
yes i will!

end~

*all the above, know if you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment