Saturday, January 01, 2011

I realised i have abandoned my blog for so so so long.
since its already 2011 now, i shall start blogging again.

BYE 2010 AND HELL0 2011

So much had happened in this year.
lots of encounters, major happenings and etc.

i graduated frm TP this year, and i had studied one sem already at SIM.
WOW!

I traveled to quite many places this year.
first to taiwan in march with TPCO members
then was to KL in apr with SGNs
then was to bangkok in mar with SGNs too
n to kluang(JB) with TP alumnis
then lastly dec was to taiwan again with family.
enjoyed myself so much while at the trips, esp the company of my friends.

this year i also experienced many sad moments, disappointments and regrets.
but there are also happy times though.
encountering all these, juz make me realise that life is getting more complicated as we grew older.
its not totally a bad thing, at least i learnt from all these.

this year, the time passes really really very fast.
(mayb as we get older, time passes faster and faster? haha)
regardless of good or bad moments, its all the past.
good moments shall stay with me as part of my memories, while bad moments shall stay at 2010.

i have set few resolution for 2011 and i hope i can achieve them.
BYE 10 AND HI 11.

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment