Saturday, February 06, 2010

shall start my updating...

last tue,
shirley n cindy surprised me with the cake and the big board made by them in biz park.

had my first birthday song by them.

then we went for lect, aft lect we then headed to bugis for our steamboat session.
ate our steamboat for like ard 2.5 hrs. eat till super full. then we sat along the staircase to the MRT station. and started our self-timer camwhore, listen to their presentation on the board.

these girls are so cute, sweet. LOVE THEM LOTS! HAHA!


last thurs..
supposed to meet carmen in the evening,
but she suddenly turn up at my door in the noon time with a cake and a super long photo frame.
im so cui and she witness my cui-ness. HAHA!

aft we fb-ing, then we headed to plazasing for dinner, shop awhile then we went to clarke quay.
sat along the river, then drinking with her. chat n talk.
nice! HAHA love this girl!

=)


sat aft prac, headed to jor house with the SGNs.
suddenly they juz suddenly come to me with a box. HAHA!


inside got many boxes of hello panda cookies n cream de biscuit. 
a top and a voucher frm the SGNs.
SO CUTE OF THEM! HAHA!


sunday...
meet up the girls, yeeteng weilin n cheryl for lunch at bakerzin. super super long never see them le.

then they present me this cake they customised.

so cute and sweet of them! HEHE!

due to the strong wind, we have to hide the cake in some corner in order to lit up the candle. HAHA!
we had these warm chocolate cake which is super delicious! HAHA!
thnx weilin de supervisor for some treats as well.
LOVE THESE GIRLS! aft that they went to work, then me n teng went far east shop shop.
walk ard but didnt buy anything.
nice catch up with the girls.



monday...
dear les gave me a milk bottle filled with choco, lolli & jelly. HAHA!
SO SWEET OF HER! HAHA!

LOVE LES~

thnx to all friends who wish me thru sms, fb, msn.
esp shirley who really spam me the wishes thru phone, sms, fb & blog. HEHE!








anyway these are all that i could remember.
was super duper de busy for the past few days.
other than sch work, co co n more co is getting me insane.

i dint know concert is tml (or is later) until carmen 'reminded' me. HAHA!
things juz happen too fast.
PRAY THAT EVERYTHING GOES RIGHT TML.


so super duper de tired.
anyway if u intend to come for the concert tml or later at 7.30pm in tp, juz go down bah.
HAHA!


nites~

No comments:

Post a Comment