Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cool fact of the day:
Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.


some UPDATES:
SAT was to orchard with sharon mad eng n jordon. walk walk then dinner. then soon went to clarkequay for a drinking session.
settled ourselves at crazy elephant and had 4jug of housepour liquors.
sit there, chill, talk, played some games.
weilin joined us aft her work. then back home.




when reach home, the after effect of liquor on me was red patches on my body.
n the pain is like sunburnt pain. duno y so weird arh.


MON was for driving lesson. more turnings but my engine stalls lesser now.
n my instructor told me that i will be on the road during my next lesson.
i was like 0.0, r u serious? n he replied yes.
i feel so dead. but hope not so soon lah. scary sia.

then was to bugis with eng n jordon. lunched then i went to buy my things. walked ard.
conclusion is that there are nothing much we can do in singapore.
n in the end we went eastpoint again.
chill, talk, play some games at starbucks(AGAIN?!)
then usual arcade, then dinner.
a slacker's life is so wonderful. HEHE!


some conclusions:
> still yet to eat my prata
> now crave for cheese prata
> decided not to work


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment