Friday, October 31, 2008

my blog is dying off. as well as me

anyway wed after sectionals which ended like ard 10 took cab back home.
and the uncle is like weird?
told me bout lots of random things like history of something, bout the exciting election, bout ppl being shot and etc. HAHA.
weird n random stuff. haha.

then today had the ssm which means i woke up at 5am again. haha.
anyway ssm today is rather fun. with the opening of wine bottle.
i suppose the teacher is tryin to say something funny to me, but i really dun get wat he meant. but when comes to the part of carrying the plates.
its SUPER TIRING AND PAIN! my fingers and left arm hurts. not my pinky finger. diff frm others?

and we today ended early.woosh.
meet up with shirley along with cindy and we makan @buspark. and most of the time we were talkin bout ssm? haha. then after goin to put my things. went for leadership lect. then co prac again. haha.

off to slp! TIRED!





when motivation no longer works,
when everything changes,
when good things disappear,
when bad things happening,
when one is down,
one is dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment