Friday, August 08, 2008

finally finished my very last individual report. BESE, n im not goin to touch it again. haha.

this wk is rather busy bcoz of the test n report n co. have been goin back to TP frm TAS since mon-thurs.

anyway muz thnx LOVER SHIRLEY for the subway cookie on tue, it cheer me up! haha. but im so suay bcoz the cookie juz fall down to the ground after i have taken a bite only. oh man!

OPERA test on wed was still ok, though i have to change ard 3 computers before settle down for the test, thought it was a bad omen. haha.

and thurs today is not my day for sure. shall not talk more but juz one very very thing. due to the rain, the floor is wet, i trip onto something n immediately i slipped, and the result is i fall on my butt. SUPER PAISEH sia. oh man. plus all the things happen beforehand, i can conclude that today is not my day!

tml is fri and i love fri. haha. RANDOM.

its just so hard to see,
so hard to say,
and never to be known.

No comments:

Post a Comment