Friday, June 27, 2008

2 project presentation and 1 test all finallie down.

ROM presentation: demoralising, seriously.
BESE presentation: still ok (though i not able to present bout half of my total points. hehe)
AM test: BAD. i duno how to do. oh man.



i love my daddy lots!
on tues, just nice reach home early. and dad juz call and ask me:

DAD: 家里有煮晚餐吗?
ME: 有啊
DAD: 那告诉mummy我现在回来吃
ME: orh.

then put down the phone. it is very weird of him asking me this qns. coz im not the one cook dinner till now. shld ask mummy. then me my sisters and mummy thot that dad will bring back something to 'heal' my laptop.

but who knows he came back with a MINI laptop (reallie very small, is it still call laptop, i duno. hehe=p). though is 2nd hand de. i still love DADDY!! haha.



anyway sectional prac on WED was great. haha. consider slacking lah. oops=x




CARMEN! cheer up yea!


all the 'should not' things are coming again.


No comments:

Post a Comment