Sunday, May 11, 2008

back frm sajc de CO concert. their theme for this concert is the movies and anime songs. quite a different style. anyway overall was still ok. among all i like the song way back into love and also the sing bu neng shuo de mi mi.

anyway b4 the concert met up with sl. played ard the arcade and had dinner. after that we took bus down to saj. after getting down the bus, had to walk very de far to saj. woosh. anyway we were late for the concert, thus only get to learn the last few seconds of the first song.



the cchmsco peeps.

after the concert, was tau huay at the nearby with joane shenglong n junyuan. then we went home. and while tryin to catch the bus i tripped and fall on my both knee. this cause serious bleeding on my both knee and some scratches on my foot. wah! its dam pain lah. haiz. my sis say the wound is quite deep and can see my flesh. its white in colour. first time c it. hehe.

ok got to go rest and my knee still hurts.=(

No comments:

Post a Comment