Thursday, January 31, 2008

im back to blog..in the end..i have decided to blog again.
n a long post is coming..haha.


this girl is super happie for these days since tue..woohoo~ haha.


anyway lets start with tues. it was Linda's bdae. Happy bdae Linda! hope its not too late.=p
had the POM presentation during tut..cant reallie rem wat we did, but only know that after the presentation, had a celebration for Linda n me..haha. i was reallie quite surprise but of course very very happy.




so celebrated with the class, i was reallie very happy. haha. thnx 1K04.

anyway that cheeky huilin n shirley had their cake on our faces. haha. so face is taste of strawberry. oh ya..the cake is super nice.woohoo. haha.


now bout wed.

as usual had the lesson n the comskill test which is like ok lah i tink.
then as i went for CO prac. i got another surprise frm my co mates n i was reallie shocked.

a slice of cake was prepared for me with a card in the cardboard when i went to get my instrument. it was reallie sweet of them. must esp thnx madeline for the choco cake. haha. then also bdae song frm the ruan-ers. haha.


then thurs which is today..haha.

finallie finish my ps presentation..super super happy..haha.
n i quite forget bout the process of my presentation.=p

then after that as me cindy shirley n raphael ends at 6 today..so we met up after sch n haf dinner tgt at tm de tepanyaki..nice food.


after which we went to the playground there..settled down at 1 corner then shirley n raph say they go toilet which is like super long..but i didnt suspect anything loh. while they were away me n cindy camwhore all the way lah..super fun and funnie.








we like this effect the best..haha.





cindy shld b happie when c this pic. *rem wat i say arh*. haha.
then anyway after long long time..they finallie back with a cake..shocked dao loh..haha..somemore that lover shirley hurt her toe while surprising me. thnx lover but bcareful next time. haha.
anyway once again surprise..haha.
make wishes blw the candle n ate the cake. the cake was big for the 4 of us to finish. so i bought home the cake. thnx thnx again!









after that went back home n had another mini celebration with my family. woohoo~
the cake was not bad too.

make wishes blow the candle n eat the cake again..haha.
i seriously tink that i will gain a lot for this wk..having eaten 4 cakes these few days..haha.
but still happie happie.
haha.
thnx:
cheryl weilin n yeeteng for the accessories n card.
cindy for this sweet n the card n the cake n making my day a very happy 1. haah.
cindy shirley n raphael, the cake n this card. enjoy my day to day..thnx.
huimin for the card, reallie very sweet of u. anyway keep smiling, dont let those ppl dampen ur mood.=)
gina charlene shermaine huilin huimin for the choco. thnx lots!
n a card done by my sis, real appreciate it..haha.



in all, i reallie enjoyed my bdae this yr, was reallie very happie these few days with the surprises.
CO mates: madeline huizhi weilin n the others who wrote the card
1k04 classmates
shirley cindy raphael
cheryl yeeteng n weilin
my family
you guys reallie make my day!! THANKS ALL AGAIN!
and also ppl who wishes me=)
i was reallie very happy, n i cant rem how long was the last time i feel so happy before. serious.
haha.
esp thanking weilin! haha.
one of my wishes is that i hope everyone will be happy, so ppl be happy!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment