Thursday, August 16, 2007

2dae got back 2 proj de report..surprisingly IHT got both B+ sia..so unbelievable lah..haha..but then the OB 1 is sad enough lah..got a B while other grps did quite well..haha..wadeva lah..hehe.

after sch..studied in sch with shirley..coz like at home everytime cant study 1..so ya loh..hehe..manage to touch something..hehe..after a while got distracted le..then start doin a lot of funny things..refer to shirley's blog for more..hehe.

im so dam sad n pissed lah..juz now that teacher IC called n said im not in the trip yet..wtf lah..haiz..im like so dam sad when heard it..then spoilt all my mood..she say she will confirm everything with me on mon..it like wth lah..need to wait for so long..if havent confirm y send me the email..stupid leh..haiz..as my life is juz full of suayness..tink mayb cant make it 1 lah..haiz..but its like not fair sia..sad sad n more sadness.
now not in the mood to do anything..haiz..y m i so suay 1 arh..sad leh..bad luck is always with me..reallie..at least for most of the time.=(

commskills presentation tml n i havent reallie got my speech in my mind yet..sad leh..but after tml will b free sia..haha..another round of suay things will happen..i predicted.


oh man..recently i cried so easily n i cried a lot of times this wk..oh man.

No comments:

Post a Comment