Sunday, June 10, 2007

went vivo juz now with my mum n sis..we bus-ed there n mrt-ed back..there is a lot of ppl there sia..i dun like..i hate crowds..anyway bought a shirt..n till now i havent bought a bottom which i love sia.

anyway heard some news frm cheryl..dun b sad gurl..i love u ok..haha.

n also i feel dam bad sia..since holis start..e grp discussion for proj section..i cant go..the 1st 1 is bcoz of the CO prac..n tml there is another discussion..haiz i dun tink shld miss it..tink i will b goin for the gathering for a while..juz go there see my dear GR mates..then go sch meet for proj..then also i tml got a lot of things need to do..go for appointment..gr gathering..proj discussion..then co prac..a tired day for me..wish me gd luck.

i feel so sian-ed sia..haiz.

save me

No comments:

Post a Comment