Monday, May 07, 2007

my back dam pain sia..feel likd shouting screaming n everything lah..now my back is like still dam red..n now i cant reallie move lah..the whole stretch of my back ache sia..n my sis sae its like goin 2 grow blisters..i hope dun lah..haiz..pain warm hot..arghhhhh...

aniwae ysd went sentosa with my class ppl..suppose to b a class outing lah..but nt a lot ppl went..got cindy shirley huilin gina yolande silas max brandon raphael edwin naz..hope i didnt miss out any1..we started playin volleyball 1st then captain's ball then every1 get wet..after that we changed 2 another beach..e water there is so much cleaner sia..at there we played zhong ji mi ma..n forfeit is truth or dare..then halfway thru shirley lost her ring then we all started findin her ring..looked in the water in the sand but still cant find it..luckily her bf was ok sia..haha..then after that we went bath b4 we go 2 marina bay there 2 eat steamboat..we reached there quite late sia..went 2 meet shermaine n linda..then went makan!!..e food was ok..didnt eat a lot..i was too tired lah..then im so sry i went off earlier..but they r kind..all wait for cab with me..im so touched..haha..when reached home my sis said im glowing red lah..so funny lah..but also veri pain sia tio sunburnt sia.PAIN!!

anyway 2dae had the co briefing..then had the dazu prac..was ok lah..juz that my finger quite pain sia..n also my burnt part dam pain sia..oh ya met some1 on e bus..say hi 2 him..but he's like dao me liddat loh..waliew..i so angry lah..thought he wat lah..haiz..duno y i so pissed sia..but i dam angry lah..n now esp with my back n shoulder burnt like hell..n pain like hell...dam pissed sia.

PAIN PAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment