Tuesday, January 31, 2006

2dae my b'dae...hahaz...feel happie but sad too...coz im 1 yr older liaoz...bleahz...hahaz.

1st dae of cny...went my ahma hse 2 eat steamboat in e afternoon...after dat we played mahjong...AGAIN...hahaz...but veri fun...den after dat went out...wanted 2 watch movie...but bu shi cant find available cinema...jiu shi dunhaf e movie we want 2 watch...den oso dun haf suitable time slot...hahaz...sianz...in e end we ate yoshi at bugis...after dat go home...hahaz.

e next dae went 2 my grandma's hse(mother's side 1)...haf lunch dere...n den started playin mahjong again...hahaz...its like cmy is time 2 play mahjong 1...hahaz..so funnie...after dat haf dinner liaoz...den go 2 my father's duno-who's hse...after dat we went watch movie...hahaz...watch e movie cheaper by dozen...quite funnie lahz...nt bad...den after dat go back home.

2dae once again go my ahma's hse 2 eat steamboat again...coz still got a lot leftovers...hahaz...after dat after finish watchin a show...we went 2 parkway n buy dose essential things fer tml party...my father's cny party...hahaz...den after dat went 2 my godbrother's hse...went dere fer a while den went off liaoz...coz dun wan 2 stay dere 2 eat streamboat fer dinner...hahaz...den went singpost 2 longjohn 2 haf dinner...den went ntuc..den back home...sianz tml sch liaoz..bleahz...a lot ppl still own me present hor...hehez...jk.

No comments:

Post a Comment